Author and English teacher Vicki Hollett gives grammar tips, talks about British vs. American English, moving to America as an adult, and how to get through a voice-recognition system as a non-native speaker.
⇒ ⇒ ⇒ Get a free copy of the transcript here!
- What’s different between studying regular English and business English
- Grammar mistakes like ‘interesting’ vs. ‘interested’
- Grammar mistakes with the verb ‘explain’
- American vs. British ideas of politeness, including complements
- Using British words or American English words
- How to get through a voice-recognition system as a non-native speaker
- Vicki’s live show and how to practice English, including how to dream in English