Today we answer questions about making with Americans—and growing friendships with Americans. Is it normal to have good friends of both sexes? Do Americans avoid talking about the difficulties in life? How to meet friends and start conversations with Americans?
⇒ ⇒ ⇒ Get a free copy of the transcript here!
- Video of Rachel chatting with her friend Dave
- How to build more supportive friendships?
- How to be a better friend? What makes a good friend?
- About valuing friendships in America
- About having friendships with someone of the opposite sex in America
- How to meet friends? How to start conversations (especially as a non-native speaker)?
- Observation from a German living in America: Americans don’t seem to want to talk about difficulties in life. True or false?
- Taking an acquaintance and making that person a friend
- David and Rachel talk about their friendships and how they made them