This first episode of the podcast is a little different. Rather than discussing topics in learning English and English conversation, I would like you to get to know me — why I started Rachel’s English, and what keeps me going after 9+ years. My wonderful and warm husband David joins me to ask questions and help reveal the story.
⇒ ⇒ ⇒ Get a free copy of the transcript here!
- Why Podcast? How is that good for teaching English?
- Rachel tries to answer the question: What do you do?
- How did Rachel’s English begin? I was living in Germany when I got the idea… 😀
- What about your studies and opera? How did that lead to teaching English?
- Rachel talks about her live class in the Rachel’s English Academy
- What is the foundation of your teaching? Rachel talks about body experience: finding her voice in her body and describing it to students, helping them find it to get the right ‘American’ sound.
- How to answer the question “Where are you from?”
- Why is Rachel still working at Rachel’s English after almost 10 years?
- What are the best and worst things about doing Rachel’s English?
- One moment this week that made Rachel passionate about working on Rachel’s English
- Rachel, who inspires you? [spoiler alert: the students!]